by Rick Bayless
Looking for an authentic Mexican guacamole recipe? Look no further than the Bohemia Lager Guacamole. From one of the best Mexican beers, the Bohemia Lager Chef Rick Bayless offers a sun dried tomato guacamole style perfect to serve with a Mexican cerveza.
· 2 ripe large avocados
· 1/3 cup Frontera Tomatillo Salsa
· 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
· 4 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
· ½ cup Bohemia beer
· ¼ cup diced roasted red peppers
· Frontera Tortilla Chips
1. Cut avocados in half by rotating the knife all the way around the pit. Twist the two halves apart, then scoop out the pits. With a spoon, scoop the pulp into a large bowl. Coarsely mash with the spoon or a potato masher. Stir in the Guacamole Mix, cilantro and salt to taste. Divide equally among three serving bowls.
2. Mix sun-dried tomatoes with beer and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand until tomatoes are softened. Strain off beer and coarsely chop tomatoes. Stir tomatoes and red peppers into the guacamole. Season with salt.
3. Serve the guacamoles with Frontera Tortilla Chips.